Oranges-and-Bougainvillea complete kit
I am pleased to tell you that Oranges-and-Bougainvillea is now available in kit form.
Click on the image to enlarge.
..and the embroidered piece by the talented Emma Kriegler from Stilbaai in the Cape.
Click on the image to enlarge
And more close-up detail…
Don’t you just love the colours?
Here is another close-up of the orange tree…
And a close-up of the tree behind the wall…
This beautiful kit contains:
1. The embroidery panel with the image which is A3 in size, printed onto a very large 100% cotton (heirloom quality) cloth – ready to embroider. The large cloth will fit easily in your frame or hoop.
2. Notes and detailed colour pictures to guide you
3. A printed panel of the basket and bucket for you to cut out and apply onto the main design for added dimension in your piece.
4. All the threads, beads, fibre and wool that you will need to complete this gorgeous design:
- 10 skeins of thread
- 1 packet of wool,
- 1 packet of woolly fibre
- 1 packet of necklace beads for the oranges – wooden beads from California
- 1 piece of brown suede for the pot
- 1 packet of chenille needles.
5. All of Di’s hand-painted silk ribbons:
- 2 packets of 2mm silk ribbon (3 metres /3.25 yards in a packet)
- 30 packets of 4mm (1/8”) silk ribbon (3 metres /3.25 yards in a packet)
- 7 packets of 7mm silk ribbon (2 metres /2.18 yards in a packet)
- 3 packets of 13mm silk ribbon (1 metre / 1.09 yards in a packet)
(42 packets) that will guarantee you a masterpiece
♫♥♫ There will be a lot of ribbon, wool and thread leftover to use in other projects or to share with a friend 🙂
More close-up detail: the grey bucket — I love the silver paper Emma used from wrapped chocolate…
And the Irises and oranges… just too beautiful.