♥ Good morning everyone — it’s a cold, rainy day in Cape Town — real embroidery weather 🙂
I have a gorgeous piece by Frances Squire Heymans from South Africa to inspire you today…
Click on the images to enlarge
This is Stonewall Cottage and I love the way Frances has made this tree:
And the texture in this piece is very interesting
Hope you have a good Wednesday. I am making some lovely Roses on hand-made African felt for workshops that I will be giving in Kiev in the Ukraine in October, but I will show and tell you more next week.
Do stay in touch:
- Subscribe for free to receive e-mail updates as soon as I post something new: https://www.divanniekerk.com/code/joinme
- Join me (and many other talented embroiderers) on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/divanniekerkfanpage
- On Twitter: https://twitter.com/divanniekerk
- On Pinterest: https://pinterest.com/divanniekerk
- … and on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/divanniekerk
Thank you, Frances, for sharing this beauty with all of us. You have a wonderful talent and I am sure that you have made many people happy today ♥
If you would like to order this panel, you are welcome to contact your nearest stockist here and search for your country. Ask for the Stonewall Cottage design
It is also available from my website here.
Have a happy day stitching world.